Friday, October 3, 2008

HLTV Skins and Models - Addons for Movie Making

It was in 2007 ESWC there was CS1.6 final between PGS vs NOA. I came across the Video in youtube and I found the HLTV of ESWC is Modified with some skin or Addon. I don't know what it is but that really made me think about it. See it here,


The addon is giving the info health and players alive on both sites with such cool animations. A title bar is present on the top which is giving the team score. It must be definitely an addon for HLTV. Assume if you can make such a video of your own. Thats too cool to just assume.

What I want to know is,
  1. Is it a HLTV Skin?
  2. If yes, is it available for all or only ESWC uses it?
  3. If yes, where to get it?
  4. If not available, are there any similar addons for HLTV?
PGS Vs NOA ESWC 2007 HLTV Skins
I googled this keyword for a hundred times but I endup in nothing but hltv_models.rar. I have searched the topics in HLTV.org. Searched it in gotfrag, fpsbanana etc...

According to My Opinion:
  1. HLTV must officially release a skin of such kind.
  2. HLTV should have addons which can do much better for moviemaking.
  3. CPL, ESWC, WCG should have their own skins and should make a public version and make it available for the public.
  4. These Models or Skins or Addons what ever they are should be added to their GUI package.

I am desperate to make a video with those addons.

No comments:

Post a Comment