Saturday, October 24, 2009

Got PsychoStats Stats Website Working Live at last

After a very long journey towards the goal, PsychoStats is working fine now. I will try to give the details of the problems I have faced all along and then I will give some tips to solve those problems.

The next few posts will be about the same topic, Psychostats. This is because I want to make some topics very clear to all. I have seen forums of psychostats website, there are good number of problems asked, but I will focus on what I know and how I did solve some issues. There are some instances where I was frustrated enough to go for Hair-Pulling. I want to make some points clear so that the other friends would save some hair.

You wont get the topics list some where but I will add the PsychoStats-Tutorial label to each of the posts. So, just click on that lable and you will get the list of all posts I have posted in this season about the PsychoStats.

No comments:

Post a Comment