Monday, January 5, 2009

New Versions of AMX GunGame and CSDM 212 Available

There were updates for Counter Strike GunGame and CSDM, the better part is that both the versions are 212. It just differs in the decimals. gg_212_full.rar and csdm-2.1.2.zip.

The downloads can be obtained from their respective websites. And any help on the installation and game play are previously included in this blog.

This blog post update is a bit late when compared to the AMX GunGame and CSDM updates. It has been a month since there was an update of GunGame. And CSDM may be updated long before too. This is because of deviation of blog topics from Counter Strike (CS) to Need For Speed (NFS). I am again trying my best to get help topics on CS and Counter Strike Condition Zero (CSCZ).

I feel happy to listen to what users are try to get help on. So do ask a help topic on the game you wish as a comment to the posts written on date 15 August. I would try my best to solve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment