Thursday, July 2, 2009

Prince of Persia The Sands of Time Movie 2010

Its has become very common these days that a movie would be made into a game and a game would be made into a movie. To give some examples, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is a movie which is being made into a game. And now a reverse, the game Prince of Persia Sands of Time is being made into a movie. you can see more about the movie at IMDb.

Just remember the DOS game which has been first released in 1989, when I am 2. I guess I saw the game in my 5th standard. The game is so creative that I guess any one who encountered the game wanted to finish the game no matter what. At least he wanted to see the game finished when others are playing. The creator of the game Jordon Mechner is an all-time hero for me.

And now the movie. I cant resist if the movie is not up to my expectations. Enjoy the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment