Friday, July 17, 2009

Counter Strike 1.6 XML Template For Blogger Blogs

ere is a Counter Strike 1.6 Blogger XML Template for blogger blogs. The blog is just a modification of one of the default themes of the blogger. The template contains an image attached at the top of the outer wrapper.

This template is for bloggers who are lazy to edit their CSS or to the gamers who just started blogging about counter strike or any other blogs.

Apart from this, if you want me to create a template for you comment below, I will try to make one as you wanted. This would let me know how the authors want their web pages to be.

To download the template given below. Just right click the link and click the "save link as" option. This is required to avoid the browser opening the XML in the window itself, as XML is very well known to many of the browsers and I guess it cant resist show off.

3 comments:

  1. I am impressed. I don't think I've met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.
    Gaming Fernseher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! เกมส์Esport

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... free-robux.today

    ReplyDelete