Saturday, July 18, 2009

BuySellAds, BSA Website Approval - [Out of Topic]

I have submitted my blog to buysellads website which is an advertising marketplace. The time taken to have some look at website was more than 2 days and the result is Not Approved. Of course, they have added some new suggestions along with restrictions I guess. I saw some number of blogs in their directory with *.blogspot.com format for example. May be this is done when they are still getting the popularity.

Anyways the result is like this " unfortunately we are not able to approve your site at this time."

Now, they said to me give a website which is not a sub domain, which is getting more than 100k of impressions per month. And also, they are focusing more on tech / web design / development / freelancer niche. They said that you may be denied if you are not in this niche.

I guess that we also need to have good template to get approved in the website's program. So, I changed my blog's template. Like it!

All the Best, for those who have their websites approved in buysellads, Best of Luck for those who are awaiting approval. Better Luck next time for those who dint get their sites approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment