Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Making life simpler for Multiplayer Gamers - GamingLAN Live - No Krishna Astahmi Gift

Today and the whole day I was trying to make an app, GamingLAN Live, as it can be called. Did I succeed, Yes No Yes No. That's how the results go on. I go for some third party app which can solve the purpose. But if it can solve the purpose, why isn't it doing by itself! There comes the problem.

Whats the big difference between Facebook updates, Twitter updates and Google Buzz. There is not much difference in the idea. This thought is killing me once and making me elite the other time.

An idea should be and must be the most suitable no compromise kind of thing to achieve success or the purpose atleast.

I cannot reveal how I am trying to design the app, but I am, I had tried to do it with PHP and AJAX with lots of failures. I need to spend a month to make it I guess. I cannot do that I know. So I leave it for now.

Sorry to all the multiplayer gamers online. I am not able to give you Krishna Astahmi Gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment