Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Ugadi for all the Gamers who understand Ugadi

This is for all those gamers who understand the word Ugadi. Which means the day when the Yuga started. Means the birthday of that Yuga as far as I understand and I guess I am not wrong.

And the special thing about Ugadi is that you have to take a recipe which is a combination of six different tastes which signifies different phases in life. In the same way you will have different phases in the games you play too. Never be depressed for a lose a win is never far away, just you need to walk a little longer if you take a long route.

I wish all the gamers a happy Ugadi. And I wish you all go with great confidence in your gaming for the upcoming games and for the games you are following.

No comments:

Post a Comment