Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gaminglan's MatchUP - A multiplayer gamer page to engage matches

been trying since a month from now to develop a nice page for multiplayer gamers to engage themselves in matches. There are lot of other websites or Hamachi to engage matches, but I don't want this Gaminglan's MatchUP to be a client application, I want it to be a web interface.

So on the whole, Gaminglan's MatchUP should be a webpage with no registration, but users can if they want to, and is accessible to all. Any one can open gates to their games and other will follow them in their path. Registered users get advantage of reliability over the guests. The webpage should have links to all the game stats and that have been played by the users and there must be user ratings, the game viz. I don't want this page to interact in any manner with the game or the clients PC, but I want it to interact with gamer himself to the greatest possible.

I have been learning PHP to design pages. This looks crazy, but I want to know PHP as it is a very basic webpage building language and it has a lot of time remaining in the interent, a decade more at least I guess.

With the PHP knowledge, I have tried to make a chat page where multiplayer gamers can chat between themselves. This is a very basic version of that complex page. Now, as I am waiting for Call Letter from a company I am free. But once I get in to Job, I guess it would be hard for me to find some free time, but I can put some one writing the page for me, as I have funds for this then.

Any ways, I want to make multiplayer gaming as simplest as possible for any one on the Internet. But me doing alone all that is really hard. I guess I can find some great friends who are interested in Blogging and Gaming at the same time in the company I join. Once I find a nice partner, I wont be feeling tired I guess.

The chat page I have created is here and the forums are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment